Dec'11

Visayas
Sen. Jose Locsin Cultural and Civic Center

Nov'11
Mindanao
East Asia Royale Hotel

News and updates
Finalists, registrants, e-ticket & raffle tickets

Friends,
Good Day, First, we apologize for the delay in sending out the e-tickets. There have been a large number of invites and e-tickets sent out that have been returning. To counter this development and to asnwer your queries we have prepared this bullet points for you.

1, If you are a Finalist in any of the categories you need not register and just show up then present your ID on the event itself. We would request all finalists to arrive by 5:30.

2, if you have have registered and your name is reflected in the list here. Just go to event register = and our staff & volunteers will assist you.

3, Finalists who have registered can opt to give their slot to another blogger by stating so via email to philippineblogawards@gmail.com or during the event, you will be assisted by the staff and volunteers at the Registration Area.

Again we apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding in this matter,.

12 Responses to “Finalists, registrants, e-ticket & raffle tickets”

1. Prudence says:

Thanks for the info! Excited for tomorrow!

2. How many seats are available for a finalist? We are are a group and we carry the name Eksena Manila, I how can we present an ID?, thank you.

3. noemi says:

One seat to represent one finalist. You can bring in a guest who is a blogger. They just need to be registered.

4. tonex says:

Di ako makapunta. Sayang naman 3 tickets ko. Pwede convert to cash? 😀

5. marhgil says:

my dress code ba? formal attire? semi-formal? baka ako lang mukhang congressman pagpasok dun. 🙂

6. jong says:

hi.

Pano po kung hindi real name yong nilagay ko? Kanino po ba pwedeng ibigay o ipaalam na iisa lang si jong abad at ang real name ko?

7. […] Unfortunately for those who weren’t able to register, registration has been closed.  But if you know someone who had registered but won’t be able to come, you can ask them to give you their slot and just inform the PBA staff and volunteers.  For more information, read their notice. […]

8. ethanne says:

How about for the Personal Blog category? The list are Eligible blogs and not Finalists per se. But since the Finalists will be announced on the awards night then correct me if I’m wrong that it is quite obvious that the bloggers for that category should attend. Just want to clarify lang po…

9. Simon says:

So technically the one with the “glitch” has no reserved tickets because you only mentioned the eligible candidates but the finalists will be mentioned on the day of the event… so that means I have to travel first before knowing if I can get in or not.

Hmmm…. I hate glitches 😀

10. fruityoaty says:

PLEASE TAKE ME OFF the attendees list. Thanks.

I was quite surprised yesterday to find out from Plurk and Twitter messages that I’m on the attendees list. O_o

I did not in fact register (I have narrowed it down to 2 people who may have done this as a friendly prank). I apologize on behalf on my knucklehead pals/relatives. 🙂

I’ve e-mailed PBA to take me off the list so that someone else can go… as well as commenting on this post.

Thanks,
    Massa P

11. […] Awards Night will be held on 21 September 2008 at One Esplanade. Register online here. Here is the guide for Finalists, Registrants, Tickets and E-tickets. Finalists are requested to come at 5:30 pm. Ceremonies will commence at […]